It started with a walk
Down Fort Cornwallis
all we did was talk
But that night was a bliss.
Years pass us by,
we each went our own ways,
I thought it was goodbye
but fate had more to say.
It was love at first sight
That I can say is true,
You've became my light,
All I could think of was you.
I love the way you talk
I love the way you smile
I wanted you to walk
With me down the aisle.
Truth be told I am weak
My heart do not take much
I missed you every day, every week
constantly longing for your touch.
I've tried living with all my might
without you by my side
everyday, with you out of sight
Only your presence can make it right.
Sorry I am not stronger
to hold on to us,
If I had to wait any longer
My heart would just burst.
I know it is not fair
But this is how i feel,
My feelings are still there
But my wounds would not heal.
Remember our good days
or even the sad ones too,
Remember me always,
Remember, I loved you.
*kaypochi(s) = busybodies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you gonna stop blogging again eric koay?haahaa. 2 post and *puffs* gone just like that?=P
ReplyDelete